Limited Edition Standard Soy Candle
- Apothecary-style amber jar with brass lid
- Hand poured
- 7.2oz standard size (medium)
- 2.9" x 3.5"
- 100% domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, cotton wicks
- 40-50 hours burn time
- Made in USA
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, vegan
- This item is not returnable
BLACK FIG: Backyard fruit trees, something baking in the oven. A little spicy and just sweet enough. Evergreen, mission fig, and spice.
PUMPKIN SPICE: Pumpkin pie, lots of butter, and scary movie marathons. Nutmeg, pumpkin, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
VANILLA & GHOST PEPPER: Creamy, spicy, and woody. Violet, tonka bean, cedar, cinnamon.
SPRUCE: Dense forest floor, sunshine and snow, corner tree lots. Snow powder, blue spruce, cedarwood, and citrus.
WATERMELON & CHILI: Watermelon, summer grass, dried chili, and lime. Tart yet earthy.
Additional classic scents: Classic Standard Soy Candle
Candle Care 101:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a newplanter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!