Returns must be made within 14 days from the date the items were delivered.
Refunds are processed within 2 business days from our receipt of your return.
Your return options:
- Ship the item(s) back to us
- Bring the item(s) with your receipt to any of our San Francisco locations for exchange, store credit or refund
- For online exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check availability
NOTE: You must present your receipt to be issued an in-store refund. Without it, you may choose between a store credit or exchange.
- A $8 flat fee will be deducted from returns shipped from the 48 contiguous states
- A $10 flat fee will be deducted from returns shipped from Alaska or Hawaii
NOTE: There is no charge to return online purchases in person to our brick and mortar stores.
How to Ship Your Return:
Your order will arrive in a reusable poly mailer or box with a packing slip, receipt and pre-paid USPS return shipping label.
- Re-use the mailer or box that your order arrived in and include the packing slip inside
- Affix the USPS return shipping label to the outside of your package
- Drop off your package at the US Post Office
NOTE: If you choose to pay the shipping cost yourself and not use the pre-paid label we provide, then no fee will be deducted from your return.
Condition of items:
- Apparel items must be unworn with tags attached
- Any packaging on non-apparel items must be intact
- Intimates and beauty items marked "not returnable" are not eligible for refund or exchange
We're here for you:
If you lose your return label, text or email us for a replacement. If you receive goods that are damaged or defective or your order is wrong in any way, please contact us to arrange a replacement or a refund as appropriate
or text 415-369-0869
Our Shipping address:
1858 Union Street
San Francisco CA 94123